- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Dr Sam Belinfante announced as School's University Academic Fellow.
- Jade French, PhD student in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies recently won #BeACritic, a competition run by The Double Negative magazine, Liverpool John Moore's University and Arts Council England to find the best emerging arts critics.
- One of the best ways to get a feel for our campus is by coming to one of our open days.
- Taking the exhibition, The Silent Wild, as a starting point, the Brontë Parsonage has teamed up with the Centre for Critical Studies in Museums Galleries and Heritage to explore themes of art and sound in a one-day symposium this autumn.