- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies welcomes the first Discover ARTiculation competition final to the University of Leeds on Friday 8 July.
- Art as Advocacy, a project facilitated by Jade French as part of her PhD study, has been awarded funding to enable research participants to commission new artworks.
- An exhibition of photographs from visual artist and practice based PhD student, Eva Frapiccini, as part of the Summer of Photography festival at BOZAR - Palais des Beaux Arts, Brussels.
- Dreams’ Time Capsule, by practice-based Fine Art PhD student, Eva Frapiccini, attempts to create an international audio archive of dreams, collected from visitors during public events in museums, universities and art spaces.