- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Dr Hana Leaper, now the Editorial Assistant Postdoctoral Fellow at the Paul Mellon Centre for British Art, talks about her time as a student in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, and how her career has progressed since graduating.
- Abi Himan, an MA Art Gallery and Museum Studies student, comments on how being awarded funding from the Leeds Masters Scholarships Scheme has helped her to study on an MA programme relevant to her chosen career path.
- The work of British painter George Morland (1763-1804) is the subject of this important exhibition, guest curated by Dr Nick Grindle (UCL).
- Research in Fine Art: Writing/Drawing/Word and Image - Dr. Judith Tucker