- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- We are currently calling for speakers prepared to rise to the challenge of sharing their current work in three minutes at the next Heritage Show + Tell on 1 March 2016.
- Dr Nima Poovya-Smith, the founder of cultural agency Alchemy, is joining the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies as a Senior Visiting Research Fellow.
- Join us for a symposium on the theme of Capitalism's bodies, with speakers Rose-Anne Gush, Gill Park, Tom Hastings and Claire Hope, followed by our reading group looking at Vladimir Lenin's Materialism & Empirio-Criticism.
- Ben Rivers is an award winning artist and filmmaker represented by Kate MacGarry Gallery in London.