- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies graduate Jack Otway is one of ten artists on the shortlist for Griffin Art Prize 2015.
- MA Arts Management and Heritage Studies student, Becky Crump, introduces a new project to showcase the unique heritage of the building currently under renovation as the new home for the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- Claire Hope makes moving image and live performance artworks. Her recent projects include: Attach + Perform as part of 'About Time' (Leeds, 2015); Group Photo at Gallery II (Bradford, 2014); plus shows at/with British Artists’ Film & Video Study Collection (London, 2013), David Dale Gallery (Glasgow, 2012), S1 (Sheffield) and LUX (London, both 2009).
- Join us for the latest in our autumn research seminar series when we welcome guest speaker Professor Lynda Morris (Norwich University of the Arts).