- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- This year’s BA Fine Art Degree Show — SQUEEZE — has been drawing in visitors to the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies since opening its doors to the public earlier this month.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies is seeking an outstanding individual committed to ambitious scholarly and curatorial projects in contemporary art, whose research challenges the Euro-centric model through an engagement with critical cultural theories and histories.
- In this seminar, we invite practitioners and researchers who are currently grappling with different ways of approaching these questions to share their current work and thinking.
- (Re-)Forming Sculpture is a two-day annual conference on 26 & 27 June 2018 which will highlight current doctoral and early career research in the field of sculpture, within its widest art historical remits.