- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Dr Abigail Harrison Moore writes for 'The Conversation' on the Extended Schools Project (EPQ) and challenging stereotypical views of studying art history.
- Alumna Alice Walters recently talked to the Guardian of the benefits of studying for an MA in Art Gallery & Museum Studies at the University of Leeds
- Curated by Estelle Wu, MA Art Gallery & Museum Studies intern, Lotherton Hall is host to an exhibition of 19 Chinese paintings from the Leeds Collections.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies invites you to the nineteenth (and penultimate) of our weekly Visiting Artist's Talks series on Wednesday 30 April.