- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Applications are open for a new AHRC-funded collaborative doctoral award with the British Museum and Centre for Critical Studies in Museums, Galleries and Heritage.
- In a recent article in the Yorkshire Post, Dr Abigail Harrison Moore (Head of the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies) explained why sixth-formers should be encouraged to take dissertation-style projects alongside their A-levels to help prepare them for studying for a degree.
- The Imaginary Museum is curated by Louise Atkinson, practice-based PhD student at the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- Fine Art Lecturer, Simon Lewandowski, opens a new exhibition in London on 14 March.