- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- BA History of Art student, Layla Hillsden, has been awarded one of three prestigious Laidlaw Scholarships as part of the Undergraduate Research and Leadership Scholarship (UGRLS) Scheme at the University of Leeds.
- Deadline extended to 31 May for this AHRC funded PhD opportunity on 'Creating The Bowes Museum: private collecting, public philanthropy and the art market in the public art museum in Britain and France 1830-1900'
- Exhibition featuring work by BA Fine Art students Joseph Graham, Alex Elson, Costandinos Michaelides and Henry Cottam.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies invites you to the launch of a new research centre: Centre for Audio Visual Experimentation (CAVE).