- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The new Short Film Prize in Digital Creativity, established by the Cultural Institute, is encouraging student filmmakers to showcase some of its ground-breaking research into creativity.
- University Academic Fellow Sam Belinfante and artist/PhD candidate Sarah Kate Wilson are performing with Musarc at the DO DISTURB festival in Paris this April.
- A new multi-channel video work by Patrick Ward that explores how the workings of technical apparatus coincide with the fictions that they facilitate.
- A symposium exploring the connections between documentary methods from across the arts with radical cultures of document sharing from around the world. Organised by the Artists' Writings & Publications Research Centre (AWP).