- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Work by Sam Belinfante, Academic Fellow in Fine Art and Curatorial Practice, is part of a Wellcome Collection exhibition touring to Sydney this summer.
- Dr Nima Poovaya-Smith talks about curating Imtiaz Dharker's 'Sense of Line' exhibition alongside MA students from the University of Leeds.
- BA Fine Art graduates Zoë Carlon and Olivia Loker have been shortlisted for this year’s FUAM Graduate Art Prize which showcases the work of four recent art students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies and the School of Design.
- Room for Thought is an audio-visual installation which explores the notion of space, asking the listener/viewer to contemplate, during silences and in minimal visuals, the possibilities of what might fill it.