- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- As part of Milton Keynes Disability Awareness Day, Jade French will be talking through research undertaken for her PhD, Art as Advocacy, at an event at the MK Gallery on 13 July.
- Liberty Maher is a final year BA Fine Art student at the University of Leeds, and one of 34 artists exhibiting work at this year’s BA/MA Fine Art Degree Show, 'So What of the Future'.
- On the occasion of Performing Indeterminacy, an international Conference talking place in the School of Music, we are excited to present John Cage's extraordinary One11 and 103.
- A screening of To Become Two (2016, 120 min) by Alex Martinis Roe, followed by Q&A with the artist.