- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A film co-produced by BA History of Art student Hermione Oldham has won the first Cultural Institute Short Film Prize at the University of Leeds with 'Virtual Holocaust Memory'.
- Heritage Show + Tell returns on 6 June. We are currently calling for speakers prepared to rise to the challenge of sharing their current work in three minutes.
- A new multi-channel video work by Patrick Ward that explores how the workings of technical apparatus coincide with the fictions that they facilitate.
- An art exhibition of work by BA Fine Art students Alex Oliver, Phoebe E-Rooley, Olivia Johnson and D'arcy Darilmaz.