- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Fine Art Student Pax Oxley Completes Online Residence at Frost Art Museum, Florida.
- The Yorkshire regional heat of this year’s ARTiculation Prize took place at The Hepworth Wakefield earlier this month, adjudicated by Deputy Head of School, Dr Abigail Harrison Moore
- Third Year Fine Art PhD student, Hui-Hsuan Hui, exhibits in the Old Mining Building until March 18th 2014.
- This year's International Contemporary Artists' Book Fair and associated events will be taking place at The Tetley, 7-9 March.