- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- In conjunction with their final year show, our final year Fine Art students organised an engaging symposium discussing the future of the arts.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and cultural Studies alumna, Dr Mariam I Al-Mulla, has won the Education Excellency prize in Qatar for her PhD thesis which she completed at the University of Leeds.
- The work of British painter George Morland (1763-1804) is the subject of this important exhibition, guest curated by Dr Nick Grindle (UCL).
- Mik Godley exhibition currently running in Old Mining Building foyer space.