- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A summer symposium organised by the Association for Art History, in partnership with the University of Leeds, has been awarded a Paul Mellon Centre educational grant to fund places for PhD students and Early Career Researchers.
- Work by BA Fine Art students Naeema Abed and Lucy Cunningham, and alumni Louis Pawlett and Lee Kay-Barry, will be exhibited in the Gallery at Sunny Bank Mills until 15 April.
- Project Space hosts an exhibition of work by artist & Associate Professor in Fine Art, Simon Lewankowski. Private view: 18 April, 6 to 9pm.
- This event is for all colleagues interested in exploring the Jewish studies material in Special Collections: Research - Access - Display – Engagement.