- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A History of Performance and Performative Art at Tate: An exploration of the value of documentation of performance and re-performance in the contemporary art gallery archive.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies Fine Art lecturer, Nick Thurston, has recently been selected as one of the IMMA's artists in residence.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies Open Day
- This conference at the Bowes Museum aims to consider the Period Room from a wide variety of perspectives in order to address some key questions about Period Rooms and the history of Period Rooms display in Museums