- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The Leeds Masters Scholarships are now available to prospective postgraduate students, with a closing date of July 24th. The University is offering a total of 42 scholarships, totaling £10,000 each, to eligible students who choose to study for a taught postgraduate qualification with us starting in September 2015.
- Art History graduate Amy Partridge has been named as the winner of the prestigious Association of Art Historians (AAH) Undergraduate Dissertation Prize.
- The work of British painter George Morland (1763-1804) is the subject of this important exhibition, guest curated by Dr Nick Grindle (UCL).
- A display of artwork created in response to First World War archive material by Leverhulme Artist in Residence, Juliet MacDonald.