- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A new project led by a research team including Dr Nick Cass has recently received funding to critically examine the role and practice of temporary visual art commissioning within heritage properties in Britain today.
- Call for papers for a Special Issue of Museum & Society - Museum Methods: Researching the Museum as Institution.
- Kirsty Ogg is currently Director of New Contemporaries, the UK’s foremost annual arts initiative, offering critical support and exposure to recent graduates and final year students from British art schools.
- Painter and video artist from South Africa, Penny Siopis, will be in conversation with Griselda Pollock (Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies) and Jane Taylor (Workshop Theatre).