- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The Stanley and Audrey Burton Gallery hosts a new display organised in honour of the Centenary of WW1, curated by our MA Art Gallery and Museum Studies students.
- MA Art Gallery and Museums Studies alumna Dr Anna Powell has recently had a book on public engagement in art and design education published by Cambridge Scholars Publishers. Anna reflects on her experience at Leeds and how her interest in the subject of her book stems from her time there.
- Now in it's second year the FUAM Graduate Art Prize showcases the work of four top students from the schools of Fine Art and of Design at Leeds University, in this exciting contemporary exhibition.
- Baltic Reflections, at Malmö Art Museum, puts the renowned Russian artworks, shown at the Baltic Exhibition in 1914, in dialogue with turn of the century Scandinavian art.