- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- BA Fine Art alumna Georgia Taylor Aguilar was recently selected to curate an exhibition with the Cosgrove Hall Films Archive.
- A two-day symposium taking place this week at the University of Leeds will bring together significant scholars and artists who have been involved in the feminist project that has been sustained through the work of (and inspired by) Professor Griselda Pollock in her 40 years at the University of Leeds.
- Students from the MA Art Gallery and Museum Studies course at the University of Leeds have worked with Leeds University Union and the Chilean community in Yorkshire to curate an exhibition on a mural which has recently been uncovered in the Leeds University Union foyer.
- On the occasion of Griselda Pollock’s 40th anniversary of teaching at the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, University of Leeds, we invite scholars, pedagogues, activists and artists to come together in a moment of reflection and re-vision for a symposium in two parts this December.