- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Liberty Maher is a final year BA Fine Art student at the University of Leeds, and one of 34 artists exhibiting work at this year’s BA/MA Fine Art Degree Show, 'So What of the Future'.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies will open its doors to the public from Friday 16 June for 'So What of the Future' ― this year’s annual BA/MA Fine Art Degree Show.
- Windows of Tolerance (2017) is an interim exhibition of practice-led PhD candidate Asel Kadyrkhanova's research into cultural memory and trauma in post-Soviet Kazakhstan.
- New work by Leeds-based artist and practice-led PhD candidate, Bethan Hughes.