- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- David Jackson, Professor of Russian & Scandinavian Art Histories, is giving a public lecture at Tennants Auction House, Leyburn, on 26 September as part of a fundraising event for Cancer Research.
- Anna Robinson, former student of the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, appeared on this week’s Celebrity Antiques Road Trip in her role as Head of House and Collections at Harewood House.
- Now in it's second year the FUAM Graduate Art Prize showcases the work of four top students from the schools of Fine Art and of Design at Leeds University, in this exciting contemporary exhibition.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies invites you to the first event in our weekly Visiting Artist's Talks series for the academic year 2014-15 on Wednesday 1 October.