- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies came together to attend their graduation ceremony in the Great Hall on Monday 10 July.
- Students from Campsmount Academy in Doncaster and St Paul’s Girls School, London, have won this year’s Discover ARTiculation competition, the final of which took place earlier this month on 12 July.
- This exhibition brings together 10 artists working with textiles and feminist themes, including BA Fine Art alumna Sarah-Joy Ford and practice-led PhD student Bethan Hughes.
- Sense of Line is an exhibition of drawings by artist, poet and documentary film-maker Imtiaz Dharker. Curated by Alchemy in partnership with MA students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.