- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- This year’s BA Fine Art Degree Show — SQUEEZE — has been drawing in visitors to the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies since opening its doors to the public earlier this month.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies is seeking an outstanding individual committed to ambitious scholarly and curatorial projects in contemporary art, whose research challenges the Euro-centric model through an engagement with critical cultural theories and histories.
- In a time of increased pace, 58 artists consider what can be achieved through unpacking the moment, flirting with it and kneading it for answers. Spend some time with us, slow down and give it a little squeeze.
- In this seminar, we invite practitioners and researchers who are currently grappling with different ways of approaching these questions to share their current work and thinking.