- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A new MA at the University of Leeds will offer students the opportunity to study Arts Management and Heritage Studies combining theory and practice to produce highly employable graduates and future researchers and academics.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies student, Jo Williams, has curated a new exhibition, University of Leeds: Legacies of the First World War.
- Baltic Reflections, at Malmö Art Museum, puts the renowned Russian artworks, shown at the Baltic Exhibition in 1914, in dialogue with turn of the century Scandinavian art.
- The papers of the Winn family of Nostell Priory represent a microcosm of eighteenth-century elite living. They cover a broad spectrum of histories and include letters and drawings from James Paine, Robert Adam and Thomas Chippendale.