- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Recent BA Fine Art graduates, Hannah Marsh and Katie Clark, have been shortlisted for this year’s FUAM Graduate Art Prize which showcases the work of four recent art students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies and the School of Design.
- Art School for Rebel Girls ― an exciting project in Leeds aimed at inspiring young women in the city to express themselves creatively ― culminates in a summer school and exhibition this week.
- An exhibition of collectively produced video, collage and sculpture confronting the power of images in shaping attitudes and beliefs about women.
- Find out more about life at Leeds and discover the courses we have on offer in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.