- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The Centre for Critical Studies in Museums, Galleries and Heritage takes part in the Arts and Humanities Research Council’s Connected Communities Utopia Festival 2016 this weekend.
- PhD student Jade French takes a look at unique approaches to curating an upcoming exhibition in a blog post published on the website of the Bluecoat, Liverpool.
- Sam Belinfante, Academic Fellow in Fine Art and Curatorial Practice, will take part in the seventh annual music event at Wysing Arts Centre in Cambridge.
- This screening and discussion, with Anna McLauchlan, Margaret Salmon & Fine Art alumna Janey Walklin, explores the social, ethical and aesthetic aspects of different modes of representation.