- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Students and staff from the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies are participating in the Be Curious festival this Saturday at the University of Leeds.
- A collaboration between musicians and artists at the University of Leeds will showcase an exciting new take on an avant-garde classic by early twentieth-century French composer Eric Satie this month at The Hepworth Wakefield.
- Contact is a single screen video that explores disparities between the depiction and experience of human relationships in capitalism.
- An installation organised by the Centre for Audio Visual Experimentation (CAVE) in partnership with the School of Music, with a culminating performance starting at 7.30pm.