- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Six students from the University of Leeds are representing the city at an international youth event marking the end of the Second World War, the liberation of Auschwitz and the defeat of Nazism.
- In conjunction with their final year show, our final year Fine Art students organised an engaging symposium discussing the future of the arts.
- The work of British painter George Morland (1763-1804) is the subject of this important exhibition, guest curated by Dr Nick Grindle (UCL).
- The University of Leeds Fine Art Degree Show, 2015, 'Shift'. We are experiencing a shift – a shift in position, from undergraduate studies to the wider world...