- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Call for applications to an intensive seminar series in 2017, funded by The Leverhulme Trust.
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies is pleased to invite applications for up to eight White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities (WRoCAH) AHRC Studentships for PhD study beginning in the academic year 2017/18.
- Souvenirs from the British Isles is the culmination of an exploration into art and anthropology, specifically relating to tourist art and souvenirs. Curated by PhD candidate Louise Atkinson. Private view 7 December.
- A round table discussion led by Professor Abigail Harrison Moore, School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.