- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A major arts partnership is being cemented in West Yorkshire with a key new appointment in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- A new research centre has been established in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- One of the best ways to get a feel for our campus is by coming to one of our open days.
- Nadia Hebson’s work is itinerant. She makes paintings, both figurative and abstract, as well as objects and texts, all of which are intimately but indirectly linked to the conventions and history of painting.