- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- A recent land art project created at Addingham Primary School to celebrate the Tour de France has featured in local and regional press
- Following Yorkshire Sculpture Park’s recent Art Fund Prize for Museum of the Year 2014, the Centre for Critical Studies in Museums, Galleries and Heritage considers its links with this award winning organisation.
- Now in it's second year the FUAM Graduate Art Prize showcases the work of four top students from the schools of Fine Art and of Design at Leeds University, in this exciting contemporary exhibition.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies Open Day