- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Potential contributors should submit abstracts of 400 words to the guest editors for this Special Issue of parallax by 1 February 2018. Read More »
- BA Fine Art alumna Georgia Taylor Aguilar was recently selected to curate an exhibition with the Cosgrove Hall Films Archive.
- An exhibition of new work-in-progress by 11 artists currently taking the MA in Fine Art at the University of Leeds.
- We invite you to join us for a workshop exploring the question: How do you create more space for the community engagement work you do?