- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- BA Fine Art graduates Zoë Carlon and Olivia Loker have been shortlisted for this year’s FUAM Graduate Art Prize which showcases the work of four recent art students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art & Cultural Studies and the School of Design.
- Students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies came together to attend their graduation ceremony in the Great Hall on Monday 10 July.
- Sense of Line is an exhibition of drawings by artist, poet and documentary film-maker Imtiaz Dharker. Curated by Alchemy in partnership with MA students from the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- A curator-led tour of the current exhibition in our Project Space: 'Sense of Line ― Drawings by Imtiaz Dharker'.