- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Two Fine Art graduates are celebrating after being selected as finalists for the Stanley & Audrey Burton Gallery's prestigious Friends of the University Art & Music (FUAM) Graduate Art Prize.
- Fine Art Graduate, Emma Bakel, talks about her experience of working on this year's Final Year Degree Show, 'Matters'.
- Now in it's second year the FUAM Graduate Art Prize showcases the work of four top students from the schools of Fine Art and of Design at Leeds University, in this exciting contemporary exhibition.
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies Open Day