- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Throughout October, a series of films by eight different artists with a connection to Yorkshire will be screened daily in Millennium Square in Leeds.
- Artist and alumnus Trevor Borg has been selected to contribute to the Malta Pavilion at the Venice Biennale 2019.
- Exhibiting in our Project Space, Fore Main Mizzen is a work made after repeated visits to Southend-on-Sea and Sheerness, both vantage points from which, at low tide, you can see the tops of the masts of the SS Richard Montgomery.
- A symposium convened by the Artist-led Research Group (Leeds) in partnership with Yorkshire and Humberside Visual Arts Network [YVAN], University of Leeds, and Music and Arts Production [MAP Charity].