- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Anna Robinson, former student of the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, appeared on this week’s Celebrity Antiques Road Trip in her role as Head of House and Collections at Harewood House.
- 2014 Fine Art graduate (1st Class), Eleni Odysseos, has been nominated for the Woon Foundation for Painting and Sculpture Art Prize amongst 10 other Fine Art graduates from Universities across the UK.
- Now in it's second year the FUAM Graduate Art Prize showcases the work of four top students from the schools of Fine Art and of Design at Leeds University, in this exciting contemporary exhibition.
- This conference at the Bowes Museum aims to consider the Period Room from a wide variety of perspectives in order to address some key questions about Period Rooms and the history of Period Rooms display in Museums