- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- All PhD students and staff in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies working in the areas of museums, galleries and heritage are invited to share their work at this one day workshop.
- This proposal for an edited volume of essays takes the intersection of contemporary art and heritage as its central concept. Deadline for abstract submissions: Friday 6 October 2017.
- Join us for this workshop and performance at The Hepworth Wakefield, organised by the Centre for Audio Visual Experimentation (CAVE).
- Within the context of the School’s Project Space, artist David Sowerby presents a series of objects each possessing a peculiar ontology and logic within both the University and his own multifaceted practice. Private view: 28 October, 6pm.