- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- The School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies results were very positive, and we have been ranked highly in our sector, performing particularly well in terms of our research environment and the impact of our research beyond the University.
- Jade French, PhD student in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies, has been awarded a grant from the White Rose College of the Arts & Humanities Student-Led Forums scheme to set up a new Arts and Social Change Network.
- Baltic Reflections, at Malmö Art Museum, puts the renowned Russian artworks, shown at the Baltic Exhibition in 1914, in dialogue with turn of the century Scandinavian art.
- Attend our postgraduate open day to explore our campus, meet with staff and current students, and find out how a postgraduate degree from the University of Leeds can benefit you.