- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- In this second in our series of case studies, we look at the importance of work placements for MA students, from the perspectives of both student and placement provider.
- Potential contributors should submit abstracts of 400 words to the guest editors for this Special Issue of parallax by 6 January 2017.
- The first solo exhibition in Glasgow by Manchester based artist Jo McGonigal, a second year PhD student in the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies.
- Official announcement of the winner of the FUAM Graduate Art Prize 2016, with artist talk to follow. Finalists include recent BA Fine Art graduates Emii Alrai and India Pearce.