- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- Tilly Eckersley is one of two graduates from the University of Leeds to win a Graduate Award in Printmaking, offered by East Street Arts, the University of Leeds and Leeds Print Workshop.
- This two-day symposium on 26 & 27 October 2018 is convened by the Artist-led Research Group, in partnership with Yorkshire and Humberside Visual Arts Network, University of Leeds and Music and Arts Production. Deadline for proposals: 28 September.
- LOOP is a multisensory journey into the realms of the body, the landscape, the virtual and the tactile. Five artists draw on these diverse subjects to investigate ideas of materiality, connectivity and participation.
- An afternoon of short papers by postgraduate research students progressing from the first to second year.