Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures

School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies

School of Fine Art on Facebook @FAHACS on twitterSchool of Fine Art on Instagram

Staff and Student Motor Insurance

When using a private motor vehicle/ motorcycle for business travel the member of staff/ student should ensure the vehicle has a valid MOT certificate (where necessary) and vehicle tax. The member of staff or student must hold a valid driving licence, have business use cover on their motor insurance, and ensure there are no medical reasons why they should not drive.


© Copyright Leeds 2018