- You are here:
- School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies
WelcomeAn internationally recognised leader in research and research-led teaching in the History of Art, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies and Fine Art.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programmes
The research focus of the School allows us to offer expertise in a wide range of interdisciplinary fields, including both Western and non-Western art history, critical analysis and theoretical Cultural Studies, as well as Fine Art practice in all media. We offer undergraduate programmes ... Read More >
- History of Art alumnus Rob Cowen’s book Common Ground has been voted in the top three of the UK’s favourite nature books in an online poll organised by a research project led by the University of Leeds.
- This Association for Art History Summer Symposium is a two-day annual conference on 27 & 28 June 2018 which will highlight current doctoral and early career research in the field of sculpture, within its widest art historical remits. Deadline for proposals: 16 March.
- Morgan Quaintance is a London-based writer, musician, broadcaster and curator.
- Join us for the latest in our spring research seminar series when we welcome speaker Darian Leader, a practicing analyst and the founder of the Centre for Freudian Analysis and Research.